Friday, February 24, 2012

Jesus IS the Presence of God by Jeffrey Stewart

Is 7:14 “Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.”

Matt 1:23 “The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”–which means, “God with us.”

Immanuel means “God is with us” (Is 7:14)

Immanuel means the Presence of God

Jesus IS the Presence of God

Heaven is Heaven because of My Presence

Heaven is Heaven because of My Son Jesus

Heaven is full of Love, Life, Light, Joy, and Peace, because of My Presence. Jesus is the Love, Life, Light, Joy, and Peace of Heaven

My Presence lives WITHIN YOU

Everything that makes Heaven Heaven lives in your heart, right now

You are the Light of the World because the Light of Heaven, Me, resides within YOU

You are to be Heaven made visible in the earth realm

Heaven becomes visible in you when My Son becomes visible in you

My Son is My Word

As you fill your hearts with My Word by saying it, My Son Jesus becomes more and more visible in your life

What is invisible in your heart becomes visible on your face

What is invisible in your heart becomes audible in your voice

People will begin to see and hear Heaven in you more and more, as you fill your hearts with My Word

My Presence will go wherever you go

There are no sick in Heaven because My Presence is there

In MY Presence, no sickness can stand

You saw My Presence walk the shores of the Galilee in the Gospels. No sick person who came to My Son left sick

In My Presence, no darkness can stand

The enemy cannot abide in Heaven, because My Presence is there

As you fill your hearts with My Word, My Presence in your life will grow to the point that the enemy will flee before you. This is because the enemy cannot abide Heaven, and Heaven will radiate from your heart wherever you go

In My Presence death cannot stand

My Presence showed up at Lazarus’s tomb, and the dead came forth alive

Where you go, My Presence goes

The same one who raised Lazarus from the dead, lives in your heart

Everything Jesus did in the Gospels, He can do, through you

The same one who did all the miracles in the Gospels, lives in you right now

Meditate on that. Renew your mind to that fact

The one who replaced missing limbs, lives in you, now

The one who raised someone dead for four days from the dead, lives in you, now

The one who calmed the storm, lives in you, now

Your creator, for whom NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, lives in you now

No longer look at YOUR LIMITATIONS when it comes to ministry

The LIMITLESS ONE lives in you, now

Not only does the One who stopped the Sun in the sky in Joshua live in you, the One who MADE the Sun, lives in you

Meditate on that. Let your mind be renewed

There is NO LIMIT to what I can do through any of My Children. This is because I LIVE IN ALL OF MY CHILDREN

Let your mind be renewed to that. Set aside the lies of religion, and step into the reality of what it means to be My Child

Walk in EVERYTHING My Son purchased for you on the Cross

Go forth and change the world in Jesus Name

1 comment:

margaret said...

This is a beautiful posting. Thanks!