Saturday, November 26, 2011

Purification of the Prophetic

I have seen a coming cleansing. Father is about to purify the Prophets and the Prophetic.

No more show. Names will be brought to ruin.

Many who are pretenders, who have used words loosely, who have not been faithful, who prophesy for lucre will be exposed. Those using mental exercise instead of discernment will be brought down.

Many who have at one time made a name for themselves as platform prophets on tour will be set down or brought up to new levels. It all has to do with the purity of the call. God will not be mocked. Many have taken the name of the Lord in vain.

That is the word of the Lord.

On a personal note: As I heard this warning from the Throne, I begged, Lord keep me pure. Don't let your Holy Spirit depart from me. When I hear a word of warning like this I always imagine it's about me FIRST. So many trusted prophets I KNOW are not included in this. I do know this, you are about to hear and see God's hand of discipline and adjustment on the prophetic in the next several months.


The gift is not me, (or you), we are the gift wrapping, the box. The gift is inside. Thinking you deserve praise for being the box is warped thinking.

1 comment:

TheMissingLink said...

PRAISE THE LORD! CONSECRATE US OH GOD!