Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Foolish things to Confound the Wise: a word from ElaineTavolacci


As I was walking out of the store yesterday I heard a loud truck horn. I thought that a huge semitrailer truck was coming down the street but when I turned to look, I noticed that this blasting horn sound was coming from a small SUV truck. Then I realized that the man put that loud horn in his small truck. I remembered the time when I was a teenager, and my friend put one of those horn's in his small sports car. As I looked back at this small truck the Lord said; Don't judge anything or anyone from what you perceive or see in the natural.

The Lord says, I have created men and women and I have called, anointed and appointed those to be My mouthpieces for this time and season. This is the day that I am taking those who seem to be small and insignificant in the eyes of the world and raising them up to become My representatives, those who will trumpet My Voice, resound the words that I give them, and release my glory to a dry and thirsty land. They will speak as My voice with a mighty roar that will shake the nations. They will trumpet My voice and prophesy My word. They are those who know their authority and they have been chosen to change atmospheres. They are able to relate to all walks of life, because many of them have been delivered from a life of hardship. They will bring hope to the destitute, bring comfort to the lonely, heal the brokenhearted and ignite the flame again to those that have given up on their dreams.

Don't judge them by their outward appearance. Those that may seem small in the eyes of men will come forth with My anointing upon them and they will become as another man or woman. Don't despise those that have come out of the pit. Welcome those that I have delivered, transformed, and set free because I desire to use them mightily. I will raise up those whom I choose. Those that have been released from chains will be given the keys to unlock the chains of others.

They will do no more than what was assigned to them, neither will they be less than who they were called to be because their hearts will be aligned with My will. I will raise up those that are the least of them and make them mouthpieces resonating My word to the ends of the earth. They will know their assignment and minister in the authority that I have given them. So be watchful and pray for them as this divine shift transforms into a magnificent reality says the Lord.

1 Samuel 10:6

Then the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you, and you will prophesy with them and be turned into another man.

1 Corinthians 1:27

But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.


www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com

No comments: