Sunday, November 6, 2011

God NEVER intended you to Prosper without the Prophetic

I had a strong word come to me today. God's pattern for your success requires that you hear the Word of the Lord...FOR YOU.

Jesus said, "Man shall not live by bread alone" Matthew 4:4

That is not just physical bread you eat, that is THE bread. Psalms 104:15 Matthew 6:11
Bread that is deliverance, salvation, healing, The children's bread. Matthew 15:26-28
Bread that is JESUS, I AM the bread of Life. John 6:33-35
Bread that is his Body for the remission of sin and healing Matthew 26:26

YET, people can be whole, healthy, saved, going to heaven, established in their God and still be without success. Millions of people will go to church this morning, sit down, hear a sermon, sing some songs, greet each other, give an offering and even take communion. All good things. ALL BREAD. No word from God.

I have seen it. So have you. Solid saints who live good lives but live them in poverty, difficulty and struggle. Established in God but without Success.

YET, that is NOT the Pattern God intended for his people. Jesus after he said Man shall not live by bread alone followed up with, BUT by EVERY WORD that PROCEEDS from the MOUTH of GOD!

People think that is the Bible and Teaching. Certainly you CAN hear the word of God in teaching, preaching and reading the Bible. BUT that isn't the MOUTH of GOD. God has MOUTHPIECES on the planet. They have been with us a long time. We will prosper if we hear them. The pattern is 2 Chronicles 20:20 "...Believe in the LORD your God, and you will be established; believe his prophets, and you will succeed.”

IF you are established, solid in God, but you are STUCK, you need a word from GOD. I can't get a word for myself even though I am a prophet. I need other prophets to speak a word over me. Yes, I can console myself like David did, but any Five Fold minister that thinks they can operate without a sound prophet in their circle, one who is fearless, one who will speak truth to them, they are established but on a track to failure. I have seen it hundreds of times. Who you hear from, a Prophet or a board, a counselor, an elder, it matters. It's OK to have these structures in place, but if you choose to listen to your own prophetic word in place of a Prophet who speaks to you, you are committing spiritual incest. Like all inbreeding it will result in distortion and stillborn vision. When people say, "I'm waiting to hear from God in this" and are actually seeking a voice in their own head. They are open to deception. YOU CAN hear from God for yourself, but it's MUCH better if you hear it from HIS own mouth.

Jesus wasn't kidding, you must LIVE and PROSPER by EVERY WORD that proceeds from the Mouth of God. Find his Mouthpiece and you are halfway there.

Hear the word of the Lord from the Prophets and have Success. Ignore the Prophets and you will still get to heaven if you know Jesus, you will just leave your destiny dormant in your grave.

THIS is the WORD OF THE LORD!!

1 comment:

Fallout said...

Gene, I think that your Word should come with a warning label. The Bible is full of warnings about false prophets and teachers. Even your blog today warns of a counterfeit church. Today we have many who in Jesus name prophesy nothing but vanity.
I have become leery of “prophets” prophesying about most anything. When I was a babe in Christ a minister at a church prophesied to me about marrying someone soon. The Christian girl whom I was dating told me weeks earlier that God told her she was going to marry me. Well, I did the obedient thing and married her. What a disaster. After two abortions, one was mine that I discovered through a credit card statement, we got divorced within a year.
Please be careful about accepting a personal “Word from the Lord.”
I really hesitate to post this because it is so personal, but maybe it will help to caution someone...
Chuck