Saturday, June 4, 2011

3D VISION (Prophecy) by Elaine Tavolacci

"3D Vision"

~ Eyes to See in 3 Dimensions ~

The Lord says; I am releasing 3D vision to My people for such a time as this. I will anoint your eyes to see in three dimensions.

I will open your eyes to see in the heavenly realms. As you look to Me, portals in the heavens will open up and you will receive revelation that you have not known before. You will perceive My ways of speaking to you, and you will discover all that I have provided for you and have made available to you. Some of you will receive angelic encounters. As you follow My leading in obedience to My Word, these new dimensions will begin to open up to you. The seer anointing will open up to those of you who have eyes to see and you will receive visions and dreams from heaven.

As your eyes are opened, you will experience things on this earth in a whole new way. I will show you what the plans, purposes and the secret intentions are of those around you. I will open your eyes to see the needs in peoples lives as I reveal to you what is hidden in their hearts and minds. I will use you in the marketplace, in your families and give you words of knowledge and words of wisdom for those around you. You will see My plans and My purposes for your lives, families and ministries as you walk upright before Me.

I will give you eyes to see into the enemy's camp just as I had shown Gideon. I will reveal his distorted tactics and agenda to you. When you recognize the plans of the adversary, I will then give you discernment and the strategy to dismantle his plans. I will reveal secrets to you in your times of intercession. Your eyes will be open to see through the darkness that seems to prevail. Do not dismay when you see things go awry, but know that I am with you and My plans an purposes will surely come to pass for you says the Lord.

Judges 7: 15

And so it was, when Gideon heard the telling of the dream and its interpretation, that he worshiped. He returned to the camp of Israel, and said, "Arise, for the Lord has delivered the camp of Midian into your hand."

2 Kings 5: 17

And Elisha prayed, and said, "Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see." Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain

was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

Revelation 4:1

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking to me saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Thanks for sharing, Gene. This is awesome!

I want every single thing mentioned in this prophecy for my life, Lord! I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen!

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog