Monday, February 1, 2010

A Prophecy to world leaders by Prophet John Berry Hoskins

End Time Prophecy To World Leaders | Revelation 10

The End Time Prophecy to World Leaders. Thus say the Lord: The Lord Jesus Christ Executes the judgment written in Deuteronomy 28 upon Governments and World leaders. You have followed Satan and his host to repudiate the Ten Commandments and Absolute Divinity of Jesus Christ, and now your house is left unto you desolate. You have oppressed the poor of earth; cast out widows from their homes; deprived orphans of their inheritance, and murdered the elderly, and now your house is left unto you desolate. You have promoted worship of devils and immoral sexual unions, and now your house is left unto you desolate. The days of your leadership is numbered, for Jesus shall take away your dominion, and give it to the Body of Christ.



The End Time Prophecy to World Leaders. Thus say the Lord: For material gain, you have conspired with the Jews to fight against Jesus of Nazareth and His Body the Church to establish in the earth, the empire of the Beast to take by violence the Kingdom of God. The righteous will rejoice in your destruction, because you have oppressed poor with your evil decrees, Jesus has mustered the armies of heavenly host against you. From the end of heaven Jesus has gathered the weapons of His indignation, to destroy your kingdoms. The day of the Lord is at hand, and it shall come as destruction from the almighty. All hands will be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt. The kings and princes of the earth shall be afraid; pain and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travails; they shall be amazed at each other; their faces shall be as flames.

The End Time Prophecy to World Leaders. Thus say the Lord: the day of the Lord comes, cruel with wrath and fierce anger, to lay all the kingdoms of the earth wrath desolate, and to destroy out of the earth, all transgressors against the Ten Commandments and those who have lied against the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Thus say the Lord: You have sinned against the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. You have sinned against the Ten Commandments which I gave to my servant Moses. You have sinned against almighty God and all human flesh in that you have caused to be erected in the earth the worship of the devils, gold, silver, brass and iron, and now I destroy your kingdoms and sweep them away to be as dust in the wind.

The End Time Prophecy to World Leaders. Thus say the Lord: I gave you my Seventh Day Sabbath as a sign that you should worship me, but you would not. I gave you God crucified on the cross, but you slandered and imagined evil against His glorious divinity, and now I command my angel to lift up his hand and swear that time shall be no more. The stars of heaven and the constellations shall not give their light. The sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. For thus say the Lord will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogance of the proud to cease, and I will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. In my wrath and fierce indignation, I will shake heaven, and move the earth off its axial. I will brake the staff of the wicked, and the scepter of the rulers they smote the Body of Christ in wrath, and persecuted her in anger.



The End Time Prophecy to World Leaders. Thus say the Lord: hell from beneath is moved to meet you at your coming; for I will destroy the governments of the earth, but I will have mercy on my Body the Church. I will have mercy on my Body the Church, because when I called, they answered. That which I decreed, they obeyed. That which I ordained they followed. I will have mercy on my Body the Church because they are washed in my own blood, and redeemed with my life. I will have mercy on my Body the Church, because they stood in the Lion’s den and preached the everlasting gospel. Being imprisoned, chained and persecuted the Body of Christ, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation lifted their voice and proclaimed to a dead world that Jesus, who the Jews murdered, is raised from the dead. Therefore to the Body of Christ I award the gift of immortal and eternal life.

No comments: