Sunday, January 12, 2014
60 TRENDS THAT WILL EMERGE WITH THE RESTORATION OF APOSTLES AND PROPHETS by Apostle John Eckhardt
It is imperative that apostles and prophets come into their appointed positions of leadership in the church. These are governmental gifts that have tremendous authority to execute the plans and purposes of God. In order to do this they must be identified and released.
When apostles and prophets come into their place, the church will experience great blessing. Individuals must begin to walk in these callings with confidence and boldness. They need to know the functions of their offices in order to execute them faithfully. Clarity and understanding of these gifts and callings will help them to walk in them fully. This includes planting, activating, imparting, and demonstrating the kingdom of God.
These gifts need to be confirmed and strengthened. The church will advance and experience great breakthroughs as a result of these gifts coming forth. The saints will experience a new level of perfecting, maturity and release. Fear, ignorance and unbelief will hinder these gifts from coming forth fully. Overcome fear with courage and boldness, overcome ignorance with knowledge and revelation, and overcome unbelief with faith.
Apostolic alignment is important in this hour. We must align ourselves with the apostolic and prophetic movement. The following are 60 trends that I see emerging in the church with the full restoration of apostles and prophets.
1. A greater emphasis of the importance of signs, wonders, and miracles (especially deliverance). This will prevent the church from depending too much on rational, intellectual ways of approaching ministry. (2 Cor.12, Matt.10). Greater demonstrations of the power of God.
2. A greater release of revelation and insight into the mysteries of God. Many portions of scripture will come alive and be relevant for this current move of God. (Eph.3, 1 Cor.4)
3. Continue to expand the vision and outreach of the church in order to break complacency, apathy, and limited vision. This includes expanding into new nations and territories. The release of a pioneering (proton) anointing. (1 Cor.12:28)
4. The raising up of new leaders and ministries, confirming, ordaining, and activating new gifts and callings. This will assure a continual supply of new ministries for the expansion of the kingdom. Increase of emerging apostles and prophets mentored by more seasoned apostles and prophets.(2 Tim.2)
5. Enforcement of biblical standards for leadership including elders (bishops). This will help to stem the tide of immorality and bad character in leadership. Standards concerning marriage, family, and divorce will be once again emphasized as a standard for leadership. (1 Tim.3)
6. Establishing the kingdom into new regions and territories through church planting. This includes the release of apostolic, church planting teams. Raising up of Antioch churches that will have a sending and releasing mentality. (Acts 13)
7. Greater emphasis on spiritual warfare, including binding and loosing. Greater authority over territorial strongholds including principalities and powers. (Matt.16, 18)
8. Release of greater grace to handle increased persecution and suffering of the church worldwide.
9. Release of greater boldness to press forward in spite of suffering, persecution, and increased opposition to the message of the kingdom of God.
10. Release of greater resources for kingdom advancement, including finances and human resources. Greater release of missionaries, both long term and short term for the expansion of the kingdom. This includes kingdom businessmen and marketplace apostles. (Acts 4:34-37)
11. Strengthening of existing churches and confirmation of new churches. This will greatly strengthen the church worldwide. (Acts 14:22, 15:32)
12. Releasing and maintaining an atmosphere of liberty in the churches that will be conducive for the moving of the Holy Spirit and operation of the gifts of the Spirit, including prophecy.
13. Contending with heresy and doctrinal divisions that keep the church separated and divided. Defending the truth and preventing apostasy from infiltrating the church.
14. Releasing the saints into their individual destinies and purposes. Releasing churches into their corporate destinies and purposes. Activating believers into their callings and empowering them to do the works of Jesus Christ.
15. Releasing the spirit of faith in believers and assemblies for kingdom exploits. Apostles and prophets help us to believe for supernatural breakthroughs. As power ministers they often operate with the gift of faith and release the spirit of faith. They help destroy and overcome the spirits of doubt and unbelief that hinder the saints from operating in faith. Warning the church against the dangers of unbelief. (Acts 13:40-41)
16. Releasing the fear of the Lord for greater reverence and respect for the things of God.
17. Greater release of the spirit of prayer and intercession. Increased burden for prayer and intercession. The release of prophetic prayer warriors for regions and territories. Restoration of all night prayer, city wide prayer, watch of the Lord, and corporate prayer. (1 Tim.2)
18. Encouragement of fasting that releases humility and greater grace. (2 Cor.11:27)
19. Encouragement of individuals and churches to embrace a global vision and sending mentality. (Acts 13:47)
20. Emphasis on foundational and important truth that establishes believers in the faith and prepares them to go to perfection (maturity). Rejection of teachings and any emphasis that are not important and do not matter. Bring re-definition to terms and doctrines that have been taught erroneously.
21. Encourage the baptism of the Holy Spirit as the doorway into the supernatural realm and Spirit filled living. Emphasize the importance of utterance including tongues and prophecy, along with impartation and release of these things through the laying on of hands. (Acts 2, 8, 10, 19)
22. Upgrade of churches and regions into present truth. (Acts 19)
23. Creation of new wineskins to receive the new wine that is being released from heaven. Renewing of old wineskins including denominational structures and churches. (Mark 2:22)
24. Bringing reformation and change. Establishing and releasing new models for ministry.
25. Helping the churches transition into new moves and patterns for ministry. Apostles are raised up during times of transition. (Joshua.1)
26. Help interpret new moves and validate them scripturally. (Acts 2)
27. Changing and shifting spiritual climates over regions and territories causing a new receptivity to the gospel and the things of the Holy Spirit.
28. Relieving and helping the poor, orphans, and widows. A greater release of good works. (Acts 11, Titus 3:8)
29. A greater release of angelic activity through worship. prayer, and utterances (Including apostolic decrees and prophetic declarations). (Acts 12:5-7)
30. Redigging old wells. Re-establishment and restoration of truth that has been neglected or underemphasized.(Gen.26:18)
31. Greater release of judgments against immorality and sin both within the church and society. Pronouncement of judgment upon wicked rulers, governments, wicked religious, economic, and political systems. (Acts 12:23, 13:6-13)
32. Release of greater peace and grace in churches, especially persecuted and suffering churches. (Eph.1:2)
33. Release of greater favor for churches with local governments. (Acts 2:47)
34. Greater multiplication and church growth through evangelism and discipleship. (Acts 6:1,7)
35. Pulling down of strongholds and ideologies including humanism that have kept people from receiving the truth. (2 Cor.10:4)
36. Greater acceleration of the purposes of God worldwide including the fulfillment of bible prophecies and prophetic utterances. (Jer.1:12)
37.Greater manifestation of God’s glory in the church including the manifest presence of God and the restoration of the tabernacle of David. (Acts 15, 2 Cor.3:8).
38. Greater release of the prophetic, including personal prophecy, corporate prophecy, prophetic teams and companies, prophets, prophetic worship, arts, dance, banners, and prophetic teaching and preaching. Apostles will encourage the prophetic in local churches and regions. (1 Cor.14)
39. Greater clarity and understanding of the purposes of God including the Great Commission. (Isa.14:24-27, Matt.28:19-20)
40. Greater unity and cooperation between leaders and ministries in localities.(Eph.4:3)
41. Greater release of women and minorities into ministry and authority. Destruction of spirits of racism and sexism in the church. Smaller nations and people groups being released into their destinies and redemptive purposes. (Acts 2)
42. Greater release of small groups through cell structure releasing more believers to share their gifts with the body. (Acts 2:46)
43. Greater testimony released in the earth including martyrdom.(Rev.12:11)
44. Greater impact and breakthrough into Jewish and Muslim people and those who have been historically resistant to the gospel. Historical and generation rebellion will be confronted by apostolic leaders. (Acts 7:51)
45. Greater breakthroughs into media for the promotion of the gospel, including Hollywood.
46. Greater manifestation of demons, hardness of heart as the demonic realm reacts to the advancement of the church and increased breakthrough. (Acts 16)
47. Restoration of proper government in the church including the restoration of governing presbyteries of apostles, prophets, and teachers. Challenging false government including congregational and episcopal control. (1 Cor.12:28)
48. Greater emphasis on holiness and righteousness in the church. This will help stem the tide of worldliness and carnality. (1 Thess.4:1-7)
49. Greater impartation through the laying on of hands and prophecy. This will accelerate people into their callings and giftings. (Rom.1:11; 1 Tim.4:14; 2 Tim.1:6).
50. Greater unity and team ministry. This will be especially true of apostles and prophets working together to build, plant and breakthrough. Greater understanding of these gifts will help believers walk in them accurately and bring greater blessing to the church. The result will be the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry and the edifying of the body of Christ as all five ministries are released and work together. (Eph. 4:11).
51. Establishment and recognition of spiritual gatekeepers and gateway churches that operate in apostolic authority in cities, regions and territories. (Lam.5:14)
52. Increase of knowledge and breaking of spiritual ignorance and darkness including superstition and idolatry. (Dan.12:4)
53. Greater breakthroughs in inner cities and areas that have been neglected and abandoned. (Isa.54:3)
54. Greater emphasis on justice and righteousness in society. Dealing with unfairness, inequality, racism, and discrimination. (Isa.56:1, Isa.59:4)
55. Greater emphasis on outreach, street ministry, prayer walking. Greater visibility outside of the four walls of the church. (Acts 5:15)
56. Greater encouragement to sell all and forsake all for the sake of the kingdom. More radical conversions and commitment from the saints. (Matt.19:27)
57. Greater release of youth and children in salvation, gifts of the Spirit, and ministry.(Isa.44:3)
58. Greater release of apostles and prophets and more ministers step into these callings being inspired to move into these gifts because of others who have preceded them. The fear and unbelief that have prevented many from walking in these callings will be overcome. The restoration of these gifts means that an abundance of these gifts will be seen in the church as it advances the Kingdom. Multiplied thousands will come forth in different cities regions and nations. (Deut.1:11)
59. The church will begin to contend for the faith that was once delivered unto the saints. (Jude 1:3)
60. Continuous revival and refreshing released to the church (Acts 3:19). This is a result of repentance that comes from the conviction of the Holy Spirit (Acts 3:20). Restoration of all that have been spoken by the prophets. (Acts 3:21)
Posted by Gene at 2:48 PM