Friday, June 19, 2015

What The Lord Said About the Killings at the AME church

This will not be long, this is simply the answer I got when I asked the Lord WHY? 

Certainly there are racist issues, there are hate issues, there are mental illness issues.  All that is easy to blame and look to as a cause.  But, here's what I heard the Lord say:

"It is sin and the lies of the enemy of your soul that creates murder.  When Cain killed Able, the first murder recorded, it was out of the same spirit.  The father of lies is also the killer, robber and destroyer.  This is not My will, the death of these saints, but I will show myself mighty and bring good from this.  Healing will take place.  Truth will reign, for I am the God of truth.   Faint not in the face of this, for I see every sparrow that falls.. and I see this.  I will redeem.  The spirits are being uncovered and when you can well recognize them, you will be prepared to do battle with them. Your battle is NOT against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities on a mission to kill you and others, to destroy, to rob you of destiny and to divide you so their conquest can prevail.  Battle not with people but with principalities.  Your victory is already won.. you now walk it out."


No comments: