Thursday, April 9, 2015

When Prophetic Words I bring are for Me too

I was ministering Tuesday night.   About a dozen people received a word from the Lord.

I usually don't recall what the Lord says thru me. I'm just a vehicle.  It comes, I give it and it's over.  Sorta like speaking in tongues.. You don't remember what was said.  Just that you spoke.

However there were two things that I heard as the words came that I have been encouraged by myself.  A young lady came to me.  Butterfly was the word that opened the prophetic door.  As I poured out to her it was so encouraging how she was emerging, beautiful, flying, finding rest.  As it came to a place of intermission I said to her, that is so good I am going to lay hands on myself for that word.  We laughed but it was true.  Sometimes when a word is rich it ministers to me too.  Like the Lord is saying, "this is for her, but you need to hear this too".

Later another person came and the word for him was "not yet".  Delay is not no.  The right thing is just delayed.  Don't be discouraged. Don't give up.  It's not over.  Good enough is not my plan for you. 

Again as he walked away encouraged, I was too.  I needed to hear that word. I do once again today.  There have been some hard things for me recently.  It's easy to become discouraged.  If there is any hope or encouragement it comes for me wrapped up in the prophetic gift.

People need the word of the Lord.  Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

As we feed others we are fed.

Proverbs 22:9 The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor.

No comments: