Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Choose Goodness - Ronald Coleman


The Father says today that if you truly knew the scope of what I have done for you and in you - you would realize there is no reason to complain or murmur. CHOOSE MY GOODNESS says the Father. Put your attention on what I am doing and what I have promised and not the deceptive veneer of circumstances and situations. You are where your attention takes you says the Father. Set your focus on My goodness you will ascend into My faithfulness and know it as your experience in the face of today's issues.

When you choose My goodness you choose your own deliverance. When you choose My goodness you choose abundance instead of lack, provision instead of impoverishment. My goodness will be your portion as you cast your cares upon Me one by one. I will return your petitions to you with authority to declare and decree that which I will do in your finances, in your health and especially among your loved ones. They aren't lost causes says the Father. The enemy wants you to give up but don't give up. Love never fails. Continue to love and know that My love will draw and compel them to come in.

I am restoring your loved ones to you says the Father. Long standing estrangements will be ended in this holiday season. Let your answer be the answer of love and release. Your critics and detractors are tired because it is exhausting not to love. They are looking for an opportunity to do otherwise. So hold open the door and give them an exit says the Father. Let those who have wronged you OFF THE HOOK says the Father and receive them in restoration and love. In loosing them you will loose yourself into a glorious liberty and provision that has awaited the occasion of the extension of your mercy even to those who don't deserve it.

No comments: