Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Sun and the Son Shines

Yesterday was a cold wet gloomy day. I wasn't feeling well. It was uncomfortable.

Today, the sun is shining. I feel much better. I'm have things to do. Places to go. People to see.

Not to put too much of a polish on it all but sometimes when things in the natural look one way, I experience them in my body.

Then when they change I experience them as well. Most prophetic people I know are the same. We sense things physically that give us information about the natural world and people around us. I remember Star Wars. Obi Wan said, there has been a disturbance in the force when Alderon was destroyed. I didn't understand it then, but I do now. Sometimes I become physically affected when things are out of sync. I don't even know except in my body. Not every cold, every flu, every ache means something. But some do. Yesterday's did. It means I can give you a word of encouragement today.

I can't tell you what all this means but after a pretty rough day yesterday, I'm feeling better. That's good news. In the Spirit and in my body.

It seems like the world does too. Fear seems to be declining. The world didn't come to an end economically. The marketplace seems to operate in spite of the urgency to intervene with what may not have the best. The idea that WE must do something seems to be less urgent. Cooler heads didn't prevail. The Peace of God that passes all understanding did. The Sun is shining once again. So is the Son.

Fear not, all will be well. God is still on his throne. Of that I am certain. Everything else is relative.

No comments: