Monday, September 22, 2008

Brother Yun at Wheaton

I attended a most extraordinary event at Wheaton College last night. Brother Yun, the Heavenly man, a Chinese Christian, was the speaker.

The room was plumb full. I don't know what the numbers were, well over a thousand.

It was great. I felt right at home. This was a full on Pentecostal experience. At Wheaton.

When the prayer for people began and he began calling out things there was screaming and yelling. Of course it was a manifestation of a demon being cast out. At Wheaton.

I'm used to this. Most of those at the meeting didn't know what to make of all this. This young man who was manifesting may or may not have been dealt with in full.. That's not good. He needed ministry.

What is true in all this is there is extraordinary hunger among the students for the Supernatural. I hope they come into it.

I was encouraged. I was at home. I wish we could have ministered to those who were really hungry. Maybe another chance will come.

I commend John Armstrong for bringing this into the Wheaton Campus. God is on the move.

No comments: