Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Light Shines in Dark Places

The past few weeks have been pivotal in the Spirit Realm. Things happened that rips the veil that protects darkness from the light of truth in our nation.  Exposure of thoughts and intents of the heart is now plain.

Here are a few events that indicate how this is happening:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress and the people that snubbed him.  Watershed.  People were revealed for who they are.  No matter what you think of Israel, the only genuine ally we have in the middle east, it exposed many in our nation.

The Speech given by Obama in Selma on the 50th anniversary where he drew an equivalency of gay rights and illegal immigrant rights equal to those rights that black Americans have fought and died for over half a century.

The letter sent to Iran by 47 senators exposing the deal that the secretary of state was making with Iran.  This event is a showdown in the spirit.  It's not over yet.

The IRS and Clinton episodes regarding emails and servers have lowered the already stressed credibility this government had.

There is exposure after exposure every single day.  It is accelerating. It is a dividing line.  All at once people are beginning to see our elected officials for who they are.  They are exposed for good or evil.  None of this is happening without a reason.  Father is shining the light of truth in a dark place.

Every event you see is a constant exposure.  Even the shooting last night in Ferguson exposes darkness. Darkness must flee.  It will.

Welcome the exposure.   Don't fear it. If you support President Obama and are loyal to him or if you are a right wing conservative, welcome the light that is being shown in our nation.  There is no escaping the all seeing eye of God.  He is saying to the USA.. ENOUGH!

It is Gods way to wash his people.  It's how he does things. We will end up with a better President and a better Congress because of it.  This has been coming for a long time.. it just accelerated. 

This is happening because our nation has left God.  He is not doing it for OUR SAKE but for his NAME'S SAKE.  When this exposure comes to completion, this is how it will look.  I am encouraged because WE are Israel..

Ezekiel 36:22-36 
‘Thus says the Lord God, “It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. 23 I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord,” declares the Lord God, “when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight.  25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 26 Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances. 28 You will live in the land that I gave to your forefathers; so you will be My people, and I will be your God. 29 Moreover, I will save you from all your uncleanness; and I will call for the grain and multiply it, and I will not [j]bring a famine on you. 30 I will multiply the fruit of the tree and the produce of the field, so that you will not receive again the disgrace of famine among the nations. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good, and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and your abominations. 32 I am not doing this for your sake,” declares the Lord God, “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your ways, O house of Israel!”

33 ‘Thus says the Lord God, “On the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will cause the cities to be inhabited, and the waste places will be rebuilt. 34 The desolate land will be cultivated instead of being a desolation in the sight of everyone who passes by. 35 They will say, ‘This desolate land has become like the garden of Eden; and the waste, desolate and ruined cities are fortified and inhabited.’ 36 Then the nations that are left round about you will know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted that which was desolate; I, the Lord, have spoken and will do it.”

Then they will know that I am the Lord.”

Selah

No comments: