I'm not against this. People need encouragement. Lord knows there is enough discouraging in the world to go around.
Yet, we must not allow ourselves to be either lulled into a false sense of security or a sense of unease and near terror. There is balance. It's found in our dependence on a Loving God for Protection and Provision. Without Him we are nothing. Zip. Nada.
So with that in mind, here are a few bullet points we need to know about:
- Wheels are coming off in our economy. Without some change in direction we will see decline not imagined here to date.
- The evil in the world sees our weakness and is taking full advantage of it.
- The cultural divide in the nation is nearly at civil war levels. At that time it was about states rights and revolved around slavery. Today it is about abortion, homosexual rights, corruption and the invasion of a toxic element in our society.
- There is a great divide now in our spiritual panoply. The remnant is actually getting smaller but more powerful. This is not the case in much of the rest of the world. Western (USA) Christianity is a joke in the eyes of the global body of Christ.
- There is a tipping point coming. It will disturb all our assumptions when it comes. We will assume things are going to work out OK, and they will, but not the way you suppose.
The last is not a bullet point but a consideration as I look thru the eyes of the Spirit at the whole of mankind. While there are many who want to do us evil, nations who pretend to be our friends but are not, there are many who would try to take over if they could catch us at a point of collapse. IF our nation continues on it's self deceived path of destruction, an enemy like Iran, China, Russia or an anti American group from outside might use a weapon (like EMP) to further collapse. Then at the last minute come in as a rescuer, but in rescue become an occupier. Of course it would look like France during the Vichy days. French in name only governed in reality by forces from elsewhere.
If we do not see a turn around soon in this nation.. this which I have outlined will come to pass. May God in his mercy may see fit to spare us and intervene. We can only pray and warn. I just did.