Saturday, November 16, 2013

EARNEST EXPECTATION


More then once I have spoken to the Lord about a financial need, not begging, not making claims, not in pain, simply doing what the word of God says:

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Phillipians 4:6 nlt

THEN... living in earnest expectation give thanks for all he has done and will do... and let him do it. Don't lack thankfulness for that is a release of his provision.

The first Chapter of Philippians written from a man in Chains in jail is good instruction how those who find themselves as my sister did. No Fear, earnest expectation. Here's the way Paul describes his attitude:

"I will rejoice, for I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayers and the provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, according to my EARNEST EXPECTATION and hope, that I will not be put to shame in anything, but that with all boldness, Christ will even now, as always, be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death". Philippians 1:19-20 nas

My friends testimony:


What a amazing God!!! 2 days ago casually I told the Lord I needed xxx amount of dollars the next day (Friday), Friday came and I get a message from a friend (who had no idea the amount), she said I want to bless you... It was the exact amount on the day when I needed it!!! That's my Daddy!!!!!

No comments: