Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Fog of War is a Fog

I am amazed.  Today I was at the grocery store.  The nice lady who was checking us out started to tell me how Bill Gates stepping down from Microsoft was part of an evil plot of some sort or another. 

She gave me a website to go to.

This was the second time today.

Now to be fair, when people are cooped up all kinds of imaginations rise up.  Too many movies. Too much TV.  Too many You Tubes.  And then there is FACEBOOK.

WOW the fog of the war in our minds causes even believers to engage in foggy thinking.  We need clarity. We need focus on what really matters. 

What matters is each other, our children, our friends our parents, our health, our well being.  A good friend of mine called me this PM to tell me about how scared he was for his future.  He's in the same business I am.  It was crazy.  I had to talk him down. 

You are in good hands if you are in HIS hand.

No comments: