Thursday, October 20, 2011

Two Dangerous Events Loom

I am not much of a "Future" prophet. Sometimes I see things in advance. I try hard to avoid dates. Time is nearly impossible to define in the prophetic.

But events are not. In the fullness of time...like Jesus coming to earth. Well prophesied, but poorly recognized and no hard timetable.

Right now I see two events that will shake everything. Everything. Your world.

I will pray against these events and if my prayers and the prayers of all saints are heard perhaps God will relent. Yet there are two that stand at the door.

1. Economic collapse. Like a huge balloon popping. Money just disappears. Sudden. Unforeseen. With dramatic results. How soon? I don't know, but there is much rumbling just under the surface. As I watch it happen in slow motion I recognize that the end of it all will be sudden. There is nothing anyone can do about this. We can be prepared but in the end learning to live without any help from anyone will be essential. We will have to be able to survive months. How soon? It might be a week. It might be a month. It might be a year. But it is coming.

2. Assassination. We are entering exactly the same time frame when President Kennedy was killed. November 1963 before the 1964 election year. His trip to Dallas was an early campaign trip. Watching our President make those same early trips this week brought the image to mind. I don't think it's coincidental. I don't believe the Occupy Riots we see are coincidental. That only 48% of the occupy crowd voted for Obama. There is a bad spirit loosed in the land. It has murder and anarchy at it's heart. If you love peace, pray against this spirit of Murder and Riot that wants to destabilize everything. President Obama is in a dangerous place.


I pray it was just pizza that gave me these two glimpses...but I don't think so.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I guess by now you've heard about Qaddafi being killed. Frankly, Gene, I don't know how to feel about that. I'm sure Qaddafi was no angel, but it's as though our nation is on this killing rampage against anyone who gets in our way. You see this same spirit in sports games: Win at any cost. Now we're drunk with our "victories". I've got a feeling the hangover isn't going to be pleasant.