Sunday, October 30, 2011

Posited: Creativity - the enemy of innovation

POSITED: Creativity is the enemy of innovation and productivity.

Sometimes we have to stick to the knitting, stay in our lane, keep our nose to the grindstone, make the main thing the main thing, not lose sight of the end goal, remind ourselves of the destination and take another step. Sometimes the most creative people are constantly reinventing things so much they never get off first base. The ideas are great, but nothing is done with them because they always have a new one.

Could it be that infinite vaporous revisions have stifled real ones? It seems like my most creative friends are the ones most frustrated. I guess I'm not as creative as all that.

I know who I am and everyday do the best I know how to be what I was created by the Ultimate Creator to be. He probably should have reinvented you and me. A human 2.0. That's what the flood was all about. Yet that became a human drift back into apostasy as well.

The real 2.0 was when after a long time, Jesus, not losing sight of the glory set before Him, wiped away all the problems with the old outdated YOU AND ME and we now trade that in for HIS Human 2.0 revision.

"Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments: