Friday, February 26, 2021

When Father Speaks

A couple nights ago in a Prayer Meeting one of the men had a word of knowledge that someone was having heart issues.   I have suffered from very high Blood Pressure for a long time.  Medicate for it. It just is that it didn't seem to be getting better.  And there are other risk factors.

I raised my hand and said, "That would be me".  They prayed for me.  They spoke life and for the first time in a long time I supernatural peace come over me.  The potential to not wake up in the morning has been with me for a while.

I had an appointment with my Doctor yesterday.  She tested me, examined me and and proclaimed that my Blood Pressure was near normal and consisteant.  In an  hours appointment she checked it several times.  Both arms.  All returned to normal.

This was no fluke.  This was one of those times when you know that you know.

Of course, I will continue to take the proper prescriptions.  I will continue to be monitored.  I will continue to modify my lifestyle.  There is much that the Lord has for me to do.. I am thankful that HE STILL MOVES.  AND, I am thankful for every single day, today is one that the Lord has made..and I shall live in it.

No comments: