Sunday, February 14, 2021

How I KNOW

This is a form of Confession.  I don't live all of this yet.. but much

 

How to KNOW

Pray at all times knowing prayers are answered.  The more aligned with the word of God as his revealed word the more likely the answer will come.  Anything that ever is, was or ever will be is forever in Father God.  … All that I am is in God and all that He is in me by His Spirit is the Power Given Freely.  This means nothing but Divine harmony is expressed in my life.   I see God as reality and therefore have direct contact with TRUTH, for He is truth.  My intuition is perfect as my spiritual perception is perfected. 

 God is my wisdom, my intelligence; I am directed toward right action at all times.  I am able in obedience therefore; HE is the only real Doer.  He works thru me therefore I am always purposed to work rightly.  There is no harm coming to anyone because of my negotiations.  There is no waste of time; for God’s work is my work, therefore my work is well and unselfishly done.   

 My thoughts are clear, new, fresh and powerful results are felt in my work.  My persistent prayer and thinking agree the handiwork of God, powerful as the Eagle that flies over the universe with direction in his season, yet as gentle  humble and harmless as a dove. 

 As I do business I know all my negotiations are in the name of God therefore it is impossible for me to end a day in business empty-handed.

 My prayers in his will are powerful.  I know they will accomplish that which I understand as Right Acting.  I know that every relationship in my life will be found to depend upon my ability to see God in action in my life and prayers. 

 I am independent of Man or external conditions, I am totally dependant upon the substance developed by Faith in the Spirit, and therefore I don’t look to man or conditions for my clues to action but to the infinite wisdom of God for divine direction.

 I listen to my intuition which comes from God as a Gift.  It means accepting what he directs me toward.  My eyes are fixed in appreciation of God’s Gifts.  I do NOT place money apart from these gifts.  Money loves to come to me.  It loves to find its home in my pocket as I spend time hearing God’s wisdom and obeying.  I am willing to receive money thru Godly righteous action in all my dealings.

 I do not bargain with God.  I do not tell God how money must come to me.  I negotiate the future listening to my God-Given intuition knowing that it is done unto us as we believe.


No comments: