Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Father God's Plan for You

The last couple weeks have placed me in situations where Father has made use of me.  I didn't plan it.  I didn't ask for it. I was just there and suddenly he made me aware of my purpose.

A client I was supposed to meet lost his wife the day before we were to get together.  He chose to meet anyway.  During that time in an hour and a half with him, we talked of his loss. Wife of 52 years.  

It is something that happens more than I can tell.  Placed in the middle of situations where I operate more as a counselor than as anything else.

Father seems to have a plan.  And he uses me.

He uses everybody.  He has a plan to use your to be his hands, feet, voice and compassion in the world.  Only be willing to be used.  

That's his plan.

No comments: