Wednesday, January 27, 2021

A Vision of the Day we are in

 After Obama was elected, in May of that year I had an open vision of what his term would be.  It was about decapitation.  People executed for religion.  Now we have that.  Isis was his legacy.  He didn't deal with it, called it B Squad.  Dismissed it.

Hundreds of thousands of innocents lost their lives.  It will always represent who Obama was.  

When Trump became President I had a vision of a fast moving bulldozer.  Blowing thru and destroying.  He certainly did.  Much has been destroyed during his term.  Some needed to be destroyed.  Some was needed to get things done. But finesse has never been his long suit.  So in the end the Bulldozer did its job and people put it away.

Now I have a new vision. The Biden Administration.  I see a snake.  Not Biden.  A python.  Not poisonous.  Crushing.  Constricting.  Controlling.  Strangling.  He will kill what he can.. and suffocate the rest.  This is not good.  He is going to go down in history for a short presidency before Harris steps in and then the shadow presidency of Rice and Obama will tighten the noose.  

I wish I had better news.  I wish I could accept.  But I see this python so clearly and it is out to kill

No comments: