Thursday, May 19, 2011

Many Christians are Unequally Yoked to the World System

Another word on the Provision Revelation.

When this was all coming down I heard the Lord say:
My people have yoked themselves so completely to the world system there is no longer any opportunity for ME to show MYSELF as Provider in their lives. They have tried every scheme an strategy other than relying on ME. Jobs as their source, Government aid, family, friends, begging; even fraud and theft. YET they praise ME. They raise their hands but their hearts are linked to the world system.

It's a lack of faith. A lack of trust. I have said that without FAITH it is impossible to please ME. I am not pleased by a life that is compromised by any provision outside of MINE.

When all this is stripped away, as it will be, there will be a day when my people will once again learn to lean on ME for everything. Everything. That day is not far away. Those who learn to lean NOW will have little trouble when the change comes. They will already be plugged in. Those who are still yoked to the world will find the the withdrawal symptoms horrible. They will be offended at ME. They will become angry. Some will fall away. This will sift chaff from wheat.

I am calling out to MY people to repent. Turn around. Turn away from the world. I am all you need. When I am all you have, you will discover that I am more than enough for you.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

This is an excellent Word from the Lord that speaks to my exact situation. I am looking only to the Lord for my provision.

Anonymous said...

I am so confused about this whole thing. Please try to clarify it somewhat for me. It sounds as if I work my job then I am not trusting God to provide. I am also in the process of planting my garden for this year. I plan to can and preserve in anticipation of that long cold winter that seems to come around every year. Does this mean I am not trusting in Him? After all, God is the one who taught the squirrels to lay in provisions for the winter. I have laying hens and I work my job in part to buy their feed, et cetera. I believe this evil government we have will soon come crashing down around our ears. It just seems to me that God gave me talents and common sense and expects me to use those gifts not only to help myself but also to help my neighbors, especially when the sh*t hits the fan. Am I wrong in thinking this way?

Gene said...

ANON...no you are doing exactly right. YOU are not dependent on your Job...you are doing other things to provide for yourself and others. You demonstrate much of the best.

In the end, however, every strategy has flaws...the strategy must ultimately have as the question, who do I ultimately trust? I think you are doing well.