Friday, June 5, 2009

Interpretation of the Vision of Obama

A Vision Right After President Obama Spoke in Cairo

I woke up early this morning to hear President Obama speak to the Muslim World. I wanted to hear it in real time. As he completed I received a disturbing Vision:

In the spirit I saw the President sit down after his speech. There were guards who stood by on both sides of the podium as he spoke. They were summarily executed as soon as he finished speaking. First by a cut into the shoulder then by beheading. These guards being sacrificed went willingly. They knew what was coming. They knew that upon the completion of the speech that they would die.

As the blood flowed on the dais, as the severed heads and the bodies fell to the ground, no one moved. No one felt it was unusual or unexpected. No one grieved for the fallen now dead guards. It was like they didn't' see it at all.

I have a friend who is prophetic who I trust that I submitted it to, here's what she saw in this vision:

Those two guards were angels. They are spiritually cut off from protecting Obama once he entered into this. Like he lost protection from heaven preventing his angels from being victorious.

I believe that the image of cutting down in the shoulder is to disable the angel before the death blow. That would be the arm that holds the sword. Then cutting the head from these beings means that there is no interest in bringing them back.

Sometimes a vision has many levels. This is what I saw in the Spirit early this morning. There may be other levels of meaning. I don't know. I'm just reporting out the vision.



Kelly, my prophet Friend, also gave this insight:

Shoulder is government, burden, rulership, authority

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 10:27
It shall come to pass in that day That his burden will be taken away from your shoulder,
And his yoke from your neck, And the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil.

Isaiah 22:22
The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; So he shall open, and no one shall shut;
And he shall shut, and no one shall open.

Head is authority, thoughts, mind

Psalm 18:43
You have delivered me from the strivings of the people;You have made me the head of the nations;
A people I have not known shall serve me.

Psalm 23:5
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.

Psalm 68:21
But God will wound the head of His enemies,The hairy scalp of the one who still goes on in his trespasses.

Psalm 110:6
He shall judge among the nations,He shall fill the places with dead bodies, He shall execute the heads of many countries.

Then I ran across this interesting passage... where were they according to the Euphrates out of curiosity? Anyhow ran across this...

Jeremiah 46:10
For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, A day of vengeance, That He may avenge Himself on His adversaries. The sword shall devour; It shall be satiated and made drunk with their blood; For the Lord GOD of hosts has a sacrifice In the north country by the River Euphrates.


Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 06/04/2009 at 7:26pm

What were the guards wearing ?

What did they look like ?

Who beheaded them?

Was it an open vision, were your eyes open?



Blessings,

Vincent


-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...


Posted By: Gene
Date Posted: 06/04/2009 at 7:32pm

Interesting question Vince.

They were wearing what I would describe as Egyptian robes. Long, White with gold sashes, They were noble, upright, straight, solid looking, Strong, Dominating, somber, at attention, on duty, unwavering.

Soldiers in black (kind of like ninjas) came up from behind them and executed them quickly and simultaneously.

There was no struggle. It was over in 2 seconds. What was hard is no one seemed to react at all.

When you asked I realize how vivid the vision was. No, my eyes were shut, it was in that half dream state. I was listening on my radio in my bed. But, it was vivid.


Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 06/04/2009 at 7:39pm

A visual parable - if we let the vision effect us - noting in what ways it effects us - that will open doors of understanding.

Very interesting vision.






-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...


Posted By: Vince Sucec
Date Posted: 06/04/2009 at 7:57pm

Visuals tell a complex story ... like unraveling something ...




-------------
Until we all come into the unity of the faith ...


Posted By: Gene
Date Posted: 06/04/2009 at 8:05pm

I guess I normally just allow a vision or dream to speak to me over time.

It usually will become clear. I look at the Prophet Zachariah for a way to consider the visions I get.

I normally won't write about them, but sometimes....

I'll let it stew.


Posted By: Denise Detwiler
Date Posted: 06/04/2009 at 8:13pm

I do not yet get the interpretation, what the Lord is saying in and about
this, however it seems very clear that it was the speech which was
guarded, not the president.

there are some things clearly NOT depicted and one of these seems to be
that the guards were guarding the president...there also was no sense or
image of the president suddenly being without protection or endangered

and much seems to reveal the intended purpose and function of the
speech...and just how far it goes.

i seem to remember a speech just after 9/11 and being surprised at some
things said therein...

this is NOT interpretation but just some indications of some things
possibly being pictured there...I am not getting the interpretation = what
the LORD is saying in it.

-------------
Love, DD

email: DDMD2@aol.com


Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 06/04/2009 at 9:49pm

i don't know what the speech was Gene because i hadn't listened, so i have no idea what was said. This is the thought of scriptures that came to me as i read through..

"Set a guard O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips." (Psalm 141:3)

"He who guards his mouth preserves his life, But he who opens wide his lips shall have destruction." (Proverbs 13:3)

"Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his soul from troubles." (Proverbs 21:23)

"... I will guard my ways, Lest I sin with my tongue; ..." (Psalm 39:1)

is it possible that it is this guard that had been slain in the vision..the guarding of the mouth, lips, speech? is it that these were willingly sacrificed and yet no one seemed to grieve or care that `life and death is in the power of the tongue'? which sets a course..

just some thoughts to ponder re the vision

blessings,


-------------
In His Love,
Kathy

kathryn.bippus@gmail.com

No comments: