Saturday, March 7, 2009

A word of GREAT encouragement from Apostle Nancy

You need to see this. I was really bless by it. I don't often link on my prophetic side, But Nancy is really coming quickly into her own on her new blog. I commend it to you.

Read the 91st Psalm like you haven't before.

OH, and for a religious person or two who might read this, YES, there were Apostles who happened to be Women in the Bible.


Junia is called out in Romans 16:7. There are several otherwomen in the same chapter who I am confident fit the role of Kingdom Apostolic Leader beyond the Prophetic. Paul names names and sums much of it up in the phrase: who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me. I know several myself. So don't get all bent out of shape. Nancy is called to the Apostolic and I proclaim prophetically in this forum the mantle of the Apostle is on her.

Go Ye clothed in your Mantle of Authority and be prepared for battle Nancy.

No comments: